- Here is a 18min video from the authors of Spoken For. I reviewed their book a little while ago on my other blog, and it is amazing. Spoken For helps show women and teen girls that we are God's and He loves YOU. I definitely suggest that you pick of a copy of their book. I am sure it will help encourage you in your walk with Christ. God bless!
- www.robingunn.com www.alyssajoy.me
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- When we're all going through the early stages of our life, there comes a point when we suddenly hit "The Waiting Zone". My whole life I've known what I wanted to be, various times from many different ages. My list contains: Best soccer player in the world, great baseball player, violinist, librarian, writer, mom, missionary, get my RN and pilot's license. Simple, right? :) I'm sure there are things that I've probably forgotten over the small amount of life I've lived, but suddenly, when you hit your mid-teen years you hit a roadblock.
- The Waiting Zone. Definition: a part of your life when you're not sure, and are awaiting God's direction.
For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to
prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
- No matter what happens, always look to God for direction. His instructions will always be right.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Here are just a few events that are going on that you might want to check into!
Shutterfly is giving a free 8x8 photo book (minus shipping) As well as $29.99 off of any larger book. When ordering, put in promo code: STORYTIME. Offer ends this Tuesday, the 25th.
March 21st! God's Not Dead comes to theaters. Check the website to see if there's a showing near you. godsnotdeadthemovie.com
March 22 is World Water Day, check out this link to find out more of what you can do to help others.
March 28! Jamie Grace is coming to Richmond, VA and will be singing with the Do Life Big tour at the Richmond Outreach Center at 7pm. Click here to find out how you can get tickets. To find out more about Jamie Grace, go to jamiegrace.com
April 1st! Jenny L. Cote, a favorite author of mine, will be teaching her new writing workshop for her recently published book The Wind the Road and the Way, followed by a book signing, at Chesterfield County Public Library on Lori Road, Chesterfield, VA from 2pm-4pm. To register, contact Scott Davis at email@example.com. To find out more about Jenny Cote, check out her website at epicorderoftheseven.com
- Hope you guys have a great week!
Monday, March 17, 2014
- It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon, (kind of crazy, snow in the middle of March!). Have you ever taken the time to stop and study the details of snowflakes? There are sooo many, and each is different and unique. Just like you. Each snowflake is small. and complexly detailed. None are the same. God made you to be different. He didn't make you to be the same as everyone else. He wants you to stand out and be different, not fall into the pattern that everyone else is doing. So next time you see a snowflake, let it be a reminder that God has made you uniquely different.
- You are loved by God.