Friday, April 6, 2012

The beginning of adventures to come

  • Today is an exciting day as I start my first blog! I am still discovering the buttons on this thing.
  • Just like I am discovering God's plan for my life. To tell you the truth I really wanted to start a fundraiser campaign, but it didn't work out.
  • I was really upset with Mamma and Daddy when they said "Not right now" to start a fundraiser at first, but after a while I realized that it might be one of those things that you can't do until you are older.
  • Mamma and Daddy didn't get to do the things they wanted to do for God right away. They had a lot of waiting to do until they could accomplish some of their dreams.
  • I have to figure out how to swerve around my feelings and try to do something better with certain options, applied with certain rules.
  • Things don't and can't happen the way we want it to go all the time.
  • That is just life...
    ...Trust in God, trust also in me. John 14:1

6 comments:

  1. You are a wise daughter, and I love your heart. I'm thankful God has given me the privilege of being your mother. I look forward to seeing where He leads you. And you are right that is "just life" but it is life WITH God, and that my sweet girl is a life worth living ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mamma.:) I love you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read all about what God is doing in your life!! You are a special girl and I have known it since our first VBS together all those years ago(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs.Price. I REALLY enjoyed your teaching in VBS, and I also enjoyed Mr.Prices teaching in Sunday school.

      Delete
  4. I am so excited about this site!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make my day