Monday, April 16, 2012

Give me your eyes


  • How I long to be able to see things the way our dear Lord and Savior does.
  • I want to be able to love everyone without resentment. I want to do everything Jesus wants me to do. Care for the poor, obey my parents, and everything else.
  • I want to bless people... I want to know that God is there smiling at me because I obey him. I have many sinful thoughts, and I am thankful that I have never said them all. I try to think before I say things, but and yet that is so hard to do.
  • God is always there for us and will always forgive us. No matter how horrible it is.
  •  Brandon Heath has a wonderful way of singing "Give me your eyes", and I want for God to be able let me see some things through His loving and caring eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day