Thursday, May 10, 2012

Devotions

  • Our youth pastor taught us about devotions this evening. I listened to every word because I really need to do my devotions. He said that we all need to have spiritual intelligence. The only way to get that is to read God's word. I got up at 7:30 for a while so I could make time to do devotions, but then that wore off after a while. This year I have REALLY wanted to come closer to the Lord, and yet I am not having a real devotion. So I am going to get back on track and stay on track as long as I live hopefully.
  • Our youth pastor also said "Don't just read and be done with it. Read it around 2-4 times and see what God has said through that or think about what it means"  So think about your devotion time and how is your walk with the Lord? Make time to spend with him everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day