Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hanging on to God


  • Well this evening while I was at rock climbing (which I do for a sport) I was thinking as I was taking ( it means up in the air hanging off the rope and not on the holds) I realized that as I take it is sort of like God. God stays connected to us as long as we are holding onto him. If we don't and do the journey in front of us (like climbing without a rope) if we fall we are dead. But, if we are connected to him if we fall God holds onto us and will keep us from falling far.So why shouldn't we stay connected to him? Choose him only for your saviour and keep it that way .
  • "Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God's place in your hearts." 1 John 5:13 is a verse I am trying to memorize and it is a wonderful way to motivate yourself to keep away from evil deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day