Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scary Awesome!!!

  • Hello everyone! So sorry that I haven't been blogging lately, but I will catch you up to date on what has been going on. I went to my Memere's Saturday and had the whole day with her going to the Virginia science museum in Richmond (watching an IMAX movie while we were there. The beautiful scenery was awesome!), getting ice cream at Mcdonalds (for those who know me personally don't worry. I don't eat anything from there except ice cream). Then after we got home we played games, and in the morning got to see a really cute colt or filly and capture pictures of it. I will try to get pictures on the blog for you.
  •  Sunday, when we got home, I got to help Daddy with a trip for the younger boys in the neighborhood to the river! It was sooo awesome! I also got to go on jump rock twice (jump rock is a tall rock, and at the bottom the water is deep enough to jump off of for even adults). To tell you the truth though I was scared and when I jumped off I was okay until about 5feet above the water I felt like screaming, but the experiance is just too awesome to let that stand in the way. On my last jump I landed on my bottom so it was and is kind of sore. :)
  • Today I didn't wake up until 10am! I had a very restful night. The whole family had breakfast and then played Life (Daddy won).
  • My Dad made this video of some of the things he's doing with UMA. This is the river we ran.
  • Cool UMA Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day