Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 4th

  • I forgot to mention that my sister made up a kids day. June 4th. I got her a lightsaber (we're big Star Wars fans) and she got me a slip n' slide that we have used 2 out of 3 days. I also made Mamma a corsage today all by myself without any coaching through. And guess where I got the rose and other things I put in it... From our yard!
  • Today we finished a movie about Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It is amazing that the war ended 2 weeks after he died. I also think it amazing that he was able to stand fast, and not give up information about what he was doing.
  • I hope you all will have a good day and will be a light to people around you.
  • God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Kazakhstan (and many other country's in Asia) celebrate Children's Day? It's a holiday on June 1st and it's as big of a deal there as birthdays or 4th of July are here! We got to take part in the celebration and I'll have pictures to show you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! When I told Savvy she smiled. I think it is cool that Savvy kids day was 3 days away from kids day. Thanks for telling me!

      Delete

Comments always make my day