Monday, June 11, 2012

Relaxing At the Lake

  • I have had a very relaxing weekend. We went down to North Carolina to get away from everything here at our house. Not that it's bad or anything, but it is nice to get away from things every once and a while. We went to a friends lake house and it was wonderful! We got to be in the lake almost the whole time. Daddy, Savvy and I played wipeout on the big tube there, and Savvy and I won a couple rounds! We won the first time because Daddy didn't know what to expect, so we caught him off guard when we attacked him from top to bottom. We did a little fishing, and  I got to see some really big bass and a some trout. We also found huge muscles and some cool little fish.
  • Mamma and I are doing couch to 5k and we did the first step today. I am excited because I am not a good runner at all. It was raining when we were going to start so we had to cancel. I was disappointed and asked God to stop the rain so we could run, and He did! I am sooo very thankful he did because I had fun working out for 25 minutes.
  •  I am learning to lead climb, which is rock climbing with the rope below you and you have to hook into the quickdraws that are on the rock wall. I am excited about that as well.
  • Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day