Sunday, July 8, 2012

Help People With the Gift Of A Blanket

  • Well everything has been great lately!I can't stop thinking about the the persicuted chuch ever since I have finished "Jesus Freaks" by DC Talk and VOM. I never have forgotten them, but I seem to think of them a lot of the time now. I found out that you (as in anyone) can help as well. Below I have posted what I found out...
  • Taking Part in VOM's Blanket and a Bible Outreach is as Easy as 1-2-3

    Sudan Boy

    1. 1. Collect good quality, new or used blanket(s)
    2. 2. Add $2 per blanket for handling, shipping into Sudan (VOM will add a He Lived Among Us illustrated Bible storybook.)
    3. 3. Send blankets and collected funds to:
    "Sudan: Blanket and a Bible"
    The Voice of the Martyrs
    1815 SE Bison
    Bartlesville, OK 74006

  • (just so you know I copied the pictures and the directions from their website( http://www.persecution.com/
  • Have a great day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day