Sunday, August 5, 2012

Under Construction

  • WOW! Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time! I was able to go tubing and at the end I shared a small tube (its suppose to be one person I think) with my sister and it was so fun trying not to fall off! I had to lean on her and at the end of the time we were treating each other differently. The good kind. I have been praying for a very long time and God is finally starting to answer! My sister and I are not as close as we used to be, but I really want to start fixing our relationship so we can become closer. We aren't the worst sisters, but I haven't been spending much time with her, but right now I am "Under Construction." For me that is working on my responses, trying to be a light for people, spending time with Savvy (my sister), and many more things. We should always work on those things, but I really need to work on some of them right now.
  • Do you need to go "Under Construction"?
  • Love in Christ and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about being "under construction" the other day as we were driving through all the road blocks near our neighborhood. It feels that we always are until we are home and given our NEW bodies :) .....I look forward to that day! I love you Sweetie & think you are beautiful even under construction <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make my day