Friday, December 21, 2012

Forgiveness

  • Forgiveness. It is something we all have to do, and something people have a hard time of putting down their pride and asking for. We always hurt someone whether we like it or not and, depending on the person, we usually try to fix up our mistakes. As I am writing this I just had an encounter with my sister, and I asked for forgiveness. When you ask for forgiveness from your heart, a peace comes into your heart, and instead of fighting with your conscious, you relax, and your burden is lifted. If you have accepted Jesus into your heart, you probably know what I am talking about. When the world is whirling around you, Jesus will sometimes bless you with a moment of peace, and it is a peace I want to have all of the time.
  • Forgiveness is why we are all here. God has forgiven us humans more times than we'll ever know. Because he loves and forgives us he sent down His Only Son to be tortured and killed on a cross, so that we might be able to enjoy being with God forever. God didn't have to do that, but it shows how much he cared for us all. In fact, he could have done it only for the Jew's, and left all of the Gentile's (everyone else that wasn't a Jew) out of the pleasure of having a one on one relationship with God. Now that is what I call "true love".
  • God bless you all today, and remember that God is always there for you, and is waiting for you to talk with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day