- A very beautiful and touching song. Please listen!
- God bless!
Monday, February 18, 2013
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
- My Friend: author unknown
My friend, I stand in judgment now,
And feel that you're to blame somehow.
On Earth I walked with you day by day,
And never did you point the way.
You knew the Lord in truth and glory,
But never did you tell the story.
My knowledge then was very dim;
You could have led me safe to Him.
Though we lived together here on Earth,
You never told me of the second birth.
And now I stand this day condemned,
Because you failed to mention Him.
You taught me many things, that's true,
I called you "friend" and trusted you.
But I learn now that it's too late,
And you could have kept me from this fate.
We walked day and talked by night,
And yet you showed me not the light.
You let me live, and love, and die,
You knew I'd never live on high.
Yes, I called you "friend" in life,
And trusted you through joy and strife.
And, yet, on coming to this dreadful end,
I cannot, now, call you "my friend."
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
- The Breastplate of Righteousness. [righteousness: 1.the quality or state of being righteous. 2.righteous conduct.3. the quality or state of being just or rightful]
- As I was looking through verses for this post I found this verse, Romans 5:18, "Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone."(NLT) Is it not a beautiful verse? We are saved by "Christ's one act of righteousness", and it is for that reason that if we believe in him, and are born again (figuratively speaking), we will be able to spend eternity with God! We should copy the example of Christ, and give our life up to God, so that He can use our everyday life for His purpose.
- I just read a book my Memere lent me, One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven, by Mark Cahill, and I have to say that this book is a life changer. Mark Cahill challenges Christians to witness, and share our faith to those around us. It is very powerful, and helps you prepare in answering, sharing, and asking, others about Christ. I suggest that you read it!
- God bless!