Friday, March 1, 2013

Blessing in Disguise

  • Well, as some of you know, I was competing in rock climbing and I did not make it to Nationals. Today is the first day of Nationals and finishes on the 3rd. Daddy was talking to me earlier today about it, and we realized that is was sort of a blessing in disguise because on February 26, of this new year my Grandpa died [tomorrow we are going to have a memorial service]. I am very grateful to God that He allowed me to say goodbye to my Grandpa, because we don't always get to say goodbye.
  • Death. I have thought about it before, and have never really been effected by it very much. I hadn't thought super long on the thought, because I didn't think it would happen this early. But, death will always happen, and it's not something to be scared of. Mama and I were talking one day and she was saying that people will reflect on the life of the person who died. We see whether they lived for themselves, or that they lived a godly life.
  •  If you died today, what would people think about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day