Thursday, March 14, 2013

God can use ALL of it!

  •  Someone I know recently explained how we are created in God's image and that we are like mirrors: reflecting to others God's love. We are broken mirrors that are lying on the ground getting stepped on every second. But, when we accept God, He is putting us back together. Even when we may 'break' He is fixing up all of the cracks he can find. When we have 'scars', it shows where we've been, and that God helped us through those times. A lot of us want to be used by God. Whether it is sharing the gospel, or how our lives are looking. Everything that goes on in our life, whether it is trials or a blessing, God is going to use it for HIS glory, your experiences and everything that has happened in your life. My Mamma was talking to me about it earlier, and I was trying to think of all the trials that have happened in my life he used for others. There were some, like when my first foster sister left, I wondered why God let her go back to her family. It broke my family and my heart so much that we wondered if we would ever do it again. Now, I am willing to go through that experiance all over. I would rather have my heart break 1,000  times, and giving that new brother or sister all the love I can, than them never know and experience the love of Christ. 
                        2Corinthins 1:3-7
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. 4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. 5 For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ. 6 Even when we are weighed down with troubles, it is for your comfort and salvation! For when we ourselves are comforted, we will certainly comfort you. Then you can patiently endure the same things we suffer. 7 We are confident that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in the comfort God gives us.
                        ________________________________________
  • When we go through trials, God will use them for his kingdom, and we'll be able to comfort the people who are going through times we've already been through: because we know what it's like.
 
  • Somebody Else's Story-by John Waller. God bless!                                                                                                                                                                 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     

1 comment:

Comments always make my day