Monday, March 11, 2013

"Is Suffering Optional?" by Francis Chan

 
  • One of the things that I have a heart for is the Persecuted Church, I am amazed at how much they can go through because of their faith in Christ. I always wonder if I would ever be able to be as courageous as them. They are just everyday men and women, boys and girls, but they all have one thing in common: Jesus Christ. They might not think themselves special, but they are. Just like you.
  • Below is a by Francis Chan. I hope you will listen to it, because it might just strengthen your walk with Christ. I know it is 46 minutes, but you don't have to watch it all at once!
  • God bless you tonight, and know that He is there always, not matter what is happening.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day