- As we hear about the Boston bombing we sometimes wonder what would make a person do that? and not too long ago we had a shooting in Connecticut. What makes people even think of doing these things? It is the devil lying to them over and over again until they believe it.
- There are plenty of people who have not murdered, but Jesus said that even thinking thoughts of hate toward a person(s) is the same as murdering, so I believe everyone has done that, whether we like it or not. So, don't let the devil take control over you by lying to you and filling your heart with hate. Don't let him attack you with "fiery arrows" and let him win. Stand strong and take up your Shield of Faith and Sword of the Spirit. Put on the full armor of God, and let God take over to see what He does!
- Please, remember to pray for the families of those who were effected by the bombs.
- God bless
Friday, April 19, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- 'We Can't Shut Up' by Anthem Lights
- Ever want people to know that you love God so much that you are bringing Him into every conversation you have? Where your life is repeditly showing the love of Christ? It says in Joshua 1:8-9
That is an amazing verse isn't it. "For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go". Let that sink into you for a moment. God is promising to always be there, whether you are in your house reading a book, or driving through another country, He is there for you. Not only that he sent HIS ONLY son to die for us so we don't have to go to hell.
What if I didn't believe in God, where would I be?
Well, for one thing we wouldn't believe or know the truth, so that could only mean one thing of where we would go: hell. Wouldn't you want to know if someone like Jesus came to the world? He ISN'T your ticket out of hell, He IS your ticket to a relationship of everlasting love. So share His love with someone who needs it today!
- God bless