Saturday, July 13, 2013

God is Breathtaking


  • Time just flies by. The seasons pass, and as in an instant, the next ones here. So far, this year has been really good. I have learned a lot about myself, good and bad, and hope to be able to do better in those areas. 
  • I am amazed at how detailed everything is. From a dazzling rainbow to the skin on our body. I can't believe how amazing our God is. He know everything, and loves us all! I don't know about you, but I think that He is incredible. His way's are not our ways, and he has us here for a reason. It won't be until later will we see God's plan in our life, but even now we can see some it. 
  • I love how creation seems to cry out praise to God all day long. The beautiful snow peaked mountains reflect God love of scenery. The grass decorates parts of His earth, while dusty landscapes lay across the wide land. How the moon affects the tide, and the sun keeps us warm. The stars decorate the sky, and the lakes reflect them. All of creation sings praises all day long, and it is amazing to just sit outside and enjoy the handy work of the Master Artist.  
  • God deserves your best, so give Him your all! 
  • www.TyndaleRewards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day