Thursday, January 1, 2015

Recap (already!)

I can hardly believe that it is already 2015. So much happened in 2014. Some things i'll never forget. God blessed my family so much that year. So for  So for a recap on just a few things:
My family and i went to Colorado again, such a fun time
I went to a Jamie Grace concert.
I went to Nationals for climbing in the summer. (that was really cool) and met my Mom's old friend.
I got to see Jenny Cote again, my favorite author, and i am an Advanced Reader for her next book.
I got to meet a couple famous climbers.
I got to see an old family friend i haven't seen in a long time.
I joined a group of homeschoolers and am taking a couple classes i've been enjoying.
I went to Winterfest...
looking at that small list, i am just So thankful for everything God has done and blessed me with. This next year I am excited for many things, and to see where God leads our family.
May you have a blessed New Year!
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make my day