Saturday, December 5, 2015

Love, Comfort, Grace

Life is often full of things that we aren't expecting. At times we think we finally understand what we are to do, and then we are back to where life just surprises us again. I don't think anyone can know what their life will look like, and I believe God uses those opportunities where we are lost and confused to draw us nearer to Him. In persecution, we pray for deliverance. In times of hardship, we pray for comfort. In times of confusion we pray for understanding. When we realize we are selfish, we pray for humility. No being can be perfect, but God's grace is overflowing. Though we little often understand what God is doing, His plans are better than ours. His ways higher than our ways.
 God takes those moments when you though you couldn't go any farther in life, the heartbreak and loneliness and weave it into a new and even more beautiful thing than any of us could imagine. Becsuse God has a purpose for you.

 "If God is for us, than who can be against us?"

6 comments:

  1. Amen! Beautiful and thought-provoking post. It's very in-line with something God has recently been teaching me. He even whispered "I am for you" to me, which stuck loud and clear. Our God is so Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post just tells a bit of my life too. As I have been going through some struggles, and God showing me how to do life.
      He really is awesome. So very gracious and loving.
      Glad you enjoyed this post!

      Delete
  2. Needed to read this today. Thank you! Just stumbled across your blog while flipping thru blogger. I'm glad I did :)

    agratefullifelived.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Soleil!
    I tagged you on my blog if you want to do it (you don't have to though!): https://godspeculiartreasurerae.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/the-tag-of-happiness/

    And I just saw on the Forum that you'll be gone for a week, so you can take your time if you want to do it. :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me Raechel. Just posted it. :)

      Delete

Comments always make my day