Friday, January 22, 2016

Just a Ramble on Snow

Our winter here in Virginia has looked pretty sad. 70 degree weather, rain on Christmas day, and only a speck of snow on the "coldest" day of 2015 winter. But today we got great news! A HUGE storm decided to visit us. It's only been snowing for a few hours and it now looks like this:

So that is what my day has looked like so far. My "baby" sister and cousin will have their first big snow storm they'll remember this year. (skiing on the streets)

Hope those of you who are in the snow that you have fun, and will be safe on the roads. For the rest of you, enjoy your weekend! (Don't forget to grab a cup of hot chocolate!)   :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi, s.m.b! Here's your prompt for the flash-fiction challenge! This pictures has always given me tons of ideas, so I hope it'll do the same for you. :)
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Afvtd7afX-djMh0wre9RgsHnhhuSgct3kvmNC8f4kwLojgjZfRc81Qg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the first picture showed up, but it is lovely! I sure wish we'd get snow *sigh*. I'm tired of "mild winters"! It has definitely been cold enough...ah well. Complaining won't give me snow either way... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. *shrugs* sorry about that. I was worried we wouldn't get any good snow. We've all been enjoying it while it lasts. -My sister's miniature horse had a great time in the snow too. :)

      Delete
  3. Woah! You guys got a lot of snow. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm worried about! It's been a long time since we've had a real good snow. =/ But I'm glad you've been enjoying it! That's so adorable that the miniature horse loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow was lovely. This weather has been very interesting. My family enjoyed playing in the snow. Even our little dogs got out and enjoyed it. And now, the weather is warm again. I would enjoy another big snow for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I live in Texas and if you know the weather here it could be 90 degrees one day and the next day 65 degrees. I always wished I could have siblings to play in the snow with or just any other day.

      Delete
  6. I feel the same way you do. I live In Texas and if you know the weather here it can be 90 degrees one day and the next 65 degrees. I always wished I had brothers or sister that I could play with in the snow or just any other day like you do, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make my day