Friday, November 4, 2016

A Trip to the Library

So I may or may not have picked up more books on top of the many books I have to read this month. XD Most of them were on my to-read list, so I'm excited to begin them.
I thought I would give you a peek into a trip to the library, as well as stopping on the way home to take pictures. So here we go:



The entrance to our historical cemetery.




                   
               The stack of books I picked up today                                                                             



Alienated by Melissa Landers


The Ghostfaces by John Flanagan




                                                    
       
 My failed attempt to take a really cool picture
of my shadow reading.


The Selection series and The Siren by Kierra Cass

So, I was laying back on the ground taking this photo, and
suddenly this woman started walking in my direction. I quickly
got up, grabbed my books, and hurried to my car so she wouldn't
ask me why I was taking pictures of books in a cemetery.



An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

           
                                                                                                                  Two fairytale books I am going to use for
                                                                                                         "research" for one of my stories



And that about wraps it up. I hope you enjoyed viewing my little expedition today. I had fun practicing my photography, and I hope that November is going well for you. So long!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great! Thanks for sharing :) I love photographing books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photographing books is a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I liked the pictures you took. Isn't it great to find books you want on sale at the library? since (usually) they are cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do end up buying quite a few books from them, but unfortunately I can keep any of these. *sigh* I've really enjoyed a few of them.

      Delete
  3. Yea that's the sad part. when you check out a book, find out it's awesome, then have to return it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Then it goes onto my ever growing "Want-to-own" pile.

      Delete
    2. For me usually it goes there. And stays there for a long time, as i pass by it in the Library and am like "i will own it!"

      Delete

Comments always make my day