Monday, May 15, 2017

This Chapter has Ended



I'm done. High school is over. Sitting in my room, where my lil sis is quietly playing with her toys and my books, it's strange to think today was my last day of high school. I didn't have a normal childhood. I didn't have a normal social life in school. Do I wish I had the normal American upbringing? No. I have loved every memory and adventure my parents have given me. They've taught me so much, and have given me wisdom to prepare me for the future. They protected me, and shown me how to have discernment. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to worry about the social drama that is in school; that I have experienced so much in my young life. I had no clue what would happen after I finished school, but God has guided me, and I now have an idea on what will happen. This only the beginning. The next chapter has yet to be written, and I can't wait.

11 comments:

  1. This is so simple and sweet, and describes exactly how I feel about graduating as well! Beautifully written! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. Congratulations to you also!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Soleil! Very exciting! And yes, God will continue to guide you on His path for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :D I'm so glad that you're trusting God with this next chapter of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Takes a lot of stress off- not that I still don't worry XD

      Delete
  4. Many congratulations to you, Soleil! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing Strong with no Regret! Yes trust God that He will always guild you to a path that is ultimately for you good (even if it may not seem like it at the time)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marrok. And yes, following God is a lot of trust.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on finishing high school! :)

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make my day